16 Sept 2010

Waterloo Road Gay Storyline - Series 6 Episode 4

L-R - Finn Sharkey (Jack McMullen), Jonah Kirby (Lucien Laviscount), Ronan Burley (Ben Ryan Davies) & Josh Stevenson (William Rush).

Loved tonights episode of Waterloo Road!

This is where many people both parents and students and other young people see the insight into the difficult time of distinguishing your sexuality and how you tell people about it.

For me telling my friends was easy and simple but to tell my family was hard. I was bullied during school but once i came out to people in school it stopped I think that this has got to do something with the modern mindset that our generation has today.

I'm hopeful for this storyline to be portrayed in those eyes but also I wish that we can see the horrible sides of homophobia to either Josh Stevenson (William Rush) or Connor Lewis (Luke Tittensor) that all gays have fell victim to or will do, and I hope these incredibly young and talented actors are able to do the seriousness of homophobia and discrimination justice.

Roy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment